1. These general conditions of sale are agreed between Casca Wines, with headquarters in Ninho de Empresas DNA Cascais - Office 22, Cruz da Popa, 2645-449 Alcabideche, VAT number 508638879 and contact +351 212 414 078, hereinafter referred to as "COMPANY / BRAND / DOMAIN" and persons who wish to make purchases through the website www.cascawines.pt, hereinafter referred to as "User".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.cascawines.pt will be governed exclusively by this agreement, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
1. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.cascawines.pt.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
1. The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.cascawines.pt, adding the product (s) or service (s) that you want to order in the shopping basket:
2. To send your order, the User must:
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. Casca Wines will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product Casca Wines undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
6. Orders are valid for fifteen days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different time limit, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. If payment of the same is not received by our services within that period, the order can not be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
1. On the website www.cascawines.pt, Casca Wines proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
EASYPAY AND TRADEMARKS LOG IN
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the card of the User immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the merchandise. If some products ordered are out of stock, the value of them will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
Approximate delivery timelines:
The delivery is made by Chronopost.
The prices presented per product represent the final price. Free of transportation cost.
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the Prices of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (making payment of the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis by Casca Wines. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com, until fourteen days after the order, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the merchandise will be answered and defined by Casca Wines, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card title, in order to make a return by Bank Transfer.
3. Casca Wines undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of fourteen days.
4. Returned products must be in a condition to sell, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User's hands, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or greater than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correctness shall be indicated by Casca Wines.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in the data base (s) of Casca Wines and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your supply is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or by writing, directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.